Sunday, July 19, 2015

Today My Life Begins

                I know all of you already had an idea what my life is. Dramatic. Yes, my life is dramatic and full of tear-flooded events. I'm such a cry baby. I can't with my two feet supporting me. I can't walk straightly for I always lost my balance. My friends are getting annoyed to me for being so dramatic. I kept on apologizing to the because I can't even change the way I face life. I got to solve problems but then another problem appears. The struggles won't just leave me alone. 

                  I once decided to talk to myself. Face to face with a mirror. We had a deep conversation with each other. At the end. We agreed at one thing. CHANGE. I pitied myself. Why be alone when I myself could change. One of the challenges I faced was my social life. I'm a weak person when it comes to friendships. But change did a lot of things to me, I decided to be strong. Be strong but not hard-hearted. I diagnosed all of my problems, I made different kinds of solutions, and test them one by one, disregarding the fact that sometimes the solutions don't work, because I know that every error adds up to my bowl of knowledge.

                    Have you noticed the first song in my playlist? Yes, Today My Life Begins is the songs' title. I chose that song. Actually, that song sums up my life. I'm tied to the ground by the chains of problems, and challenges. But I chose to continue and live with my life. I am becoming aware of the changes in my surroundings. I know I can't keep people from changing but still I need to adapt and continue. I may be brought down by these challenges but I use the chains that bindi me to the ground to be my guide and to launch me high to reach my goals and learn more. I kept a promise to myself that I should never give up.

Oh just like all the seasons never stay the same
All around me I can feel a change (oh)

I will break these chains that bind me happiness will find me
Leave that past behind me today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting its mine for the taking
I know I can make it today my life begins

Steps to adapt with the challenges:
1. Diagnose the Challenges
  Know the challenge first. Know all the details about the challenge.
2. Formulate solutions
  Possible solutions. What I mean is think of all the possible solutions.
3. Trial and Error
  Test the solutions slowly. Don't get depress everytime you face an error because it will surely lead you to your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment