I was once scared of the world, I fear
socializing, making friends, crafting memories.
I was once a weakling. Physically. Emotionally.
I always choose to isolate myself.
The reason behind? Simple. I fear people.
As a result, people used to avoid me. I'm weird.
But you came. You step inside
my comfort zone
and shattered the glass that encloses me.
You showed how wonderful the world
can be. You let me experience
how to laugh and smile,
despite the problems. You showed me how to
expand my social circle. I don't know
if its magic or not, but the fear I had
from the very start,
was miraculously vanishing.
You're a brave and a talented person.
You never stopped learning new
things. You always explore new talents
you believe you can do.
You're a gentle person. You always
learn things step by step, and each step
you ensure that you should not fail.
You're just that great.
Misunderstandings,
begin popping
like mushrooms. The casualty turned us
against each other. We
didn't talk for a day,
a week. It's hell for
me. I started hating
the world.
I started hating myself.
A new school year
surprised me.
I found myself
alone, looking for somebody.
I found myself lost.
I started coming back to
my glass-enclosed
comfort zone.
And one day, I found myself, missing the times
we had together.
This may sound unusual,
but I wanted to be attached again.
I'm a lost boy. I tried
going back. I strive harder
each day, hoping that
the bond that was once lost, will
be reanimated and be whole again.
Thank you, for dealing with my
everyday drama.
Thank you, for dealing with my
weirdest actions and responses.
Thank you, for understanding my
moods and mistakes.
We've been brothers ever since we've met.
We've been comrades ever since
we bumped each other on the battlefield called life.
One of my reasons
in thanking God for,
is meeting you. I wouldn't be my happy old
self if you weren't there.
You're a brother, a friend, a partner,
a comrade,
an ally, a buddy.
I know we're different, but God
has his reasons why we still
tend to stick together even in the
hardest times.
Once again, thank you for crossing
and staying in my life.
You've somehow changed me, for the better.
Arigatō
Thank you, for dealing with my
everyday drama.
Thank you, for dealing with my
weirdest actions and responses.
Thank you, for understanding my
moods and mistakes.
We've been brothers ever since we've met.
We've been comrades ever since
we bumped each other on the battlefield called life.
One of my reasons
in thanking God for,
is meeting you. I wouldn't be my happy old
self if you weren't there.
You're a brother, a friend, a partner,
a comrade,
an ally, a buddy.
I know we're different, but God
has his reasons why we still
tend to stick together even in the
hardest times.
Once again, thank you for crossing
and staying in my life.
You've somehow changed me, for the better.
Arigatō

No comments:
Post a Comment